Warning Achtung! Rose987auto

I bought a Seiko 0634-5019 which time can not set.

Frontbuttons not responding.

I paid with bankwire and seller said she did not recieve the money.

She opened a case in eBay.

Very aggresive seller.

Now she will send me a person to knock on my door "klingeln"

NEVER had an experience like this.

P1030259

Attachments

Photos (1)
Original Post

So, basically, eBay is implying that no buyer has rights to protect themselves from abusive sellers that harass buyers?? NO ONE, even sellers from other countries have the right to harass you over nothing at all just because they think the buyer didn't do something? Did you try to compromise with the seller and work out some kind of mutual solution in this matter? If so, I'd never buy from any seller from their country again and then I'd spread the word for other respectful buyers globally to never buy from this seller and eventually the seller will have no customers and will leave eBay!! This is NOT right!! I side with you 11je12je. 

Hello T:imeline (and others who are interested).

Here is in short the complete story:

First about the payment.

Bought it 28/4

Paid 29/4 with bankwire. (could prove it:exactly same IBAN-Bankaccountnumber...)

Seller send the watch before she recieved the payment: had holiday for 10 days.

3/5 She opened case "not paid item"

7/5 closed "not paid item" case with record on my account: not payer.

8/5 recording removed after my complaining:

Reason given by eBay: my first time, not because of my prove of payment 

Second about the watch itself:

6/5 I opened a case for "Item not as described":

The watch was running but I could not set time because the frontbuttons were not responding. Could not use stopwatch too.

I wanted my money back.

18/5 after I gave the case in hands of Customer Support the case was closed:

As I did not pay with Paypal they could/would not do anything for me.

I had mentioned the threatening by the seller by copying the photo of the Email-thread.

No response by eBay about this at all.

I had given a negative feedback 17/5 the seller was very upset about.

I decided to change it for neutral because I was afraid of getting some negative feedback on my list (like with the UK-seller I mentioned here some time ago)

I will warn strongly to avoid this seller!

Please look at her feedback what has a changed negative for about 7 times!

Read the reaction of this seller on several gotten feedback.

Be carefull with paying for items not using Paypal.

You will have NO rights at all in eBay.

Buyer protection?  Ha, Ha, Ha. 

the Story is pure Horror, I made bad experience on Ebay, but not that bad...

Ebay was good some 7,8+ years ago, but they turned it into a weird place for doing Business: bad interface, weird seller/buyer, the import taxes thing with USA etc.

I try to avoid ebay and buy local whenever it's possible

Originally Posted by T:MELINE:

So, basically, eBay is implying that no buyer has rights to protect themselves from abusive sellers that harass buyers?? NO ONE, even sellers from other countries have the right to harass you over nothing at all just because they think the buyer didn't do something? Did you try to compromise with the seller and work out some kind of mutual solution in this matter? If so, I'd never buy from any seller from their country again and then I'd spread the word for other respectful buyers globally to never buy from this seller and eventually the seller will have no customers and will leave eBay!! This is NOT right!! I side with you 11je12je. 

Hi,

I would disagree with not buying anymore from other seller in that country, I would only do this if there is a postage/customs/etc problem. One individual can not be the benchmark for every other person in that country, but this is a personal opinion. Having said that it is truly sad what happened with your purchase 11je12je. I had my problems with the famous goffre87....took 50 or so e-mail until it got sorted out. Ebay is sometimes a dirty place with all sort of people....

Add Reply