Casio CFX-200 Scientific Calculator watch 1983 Japan vtg rare nos Full Comleted LAST ONE

002http://www.ebay.com/itm/Casio-CFX-200-Scientific-Calculator-watch-1983-Japan-vtg-rare-nos-Full-Comleted-/281942000273?hash=item41a50d8291:g:yl4AAOSw2ENW7B1J006004008019020021039039NEW NEVER USED!!!!!

INTRODUCING FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION, MUSEUM CONDITION :

FIRST CASIO SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR WATCH  CFX-200

BACK IN THE 80`S THIS WATCH BECOME NUMBER ONE SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR WATCH IN THE WORLD FOR DESIGN, PRACTICAL USEFUL AND PRICE FOR ALL BENEFITS.
TODAY AFTER 30 YEARS, THIS WATCH IS PIECE OF THE TOP HISTORY ON DIGITAL WATCHES PROGRESS!
NOW AFTER 30 YEARS, YOU A HAVE CHANCE TO OWN ONE OF THIS FAMOUS WATCHES IN NEW CONDITION!
DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!

IN YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDE:

*FULL WORKING NEW OLD STOCK  CASIO CFX-200 SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR WATCH, MUSEUM CONDITION. VERY RARE AT THIS NEW CONDITION.  THE WATCH STILL NEW AFTER PROBABLY, MORE 30 YEARS AS WAS MADE.
 NEW! NEVER USED!

*ORIGINAL CASIO BOX

*ORIGINAL JAPAN MANUAL INSTRUCTION. NEVER USED. VERY RARE. NOT SOLD IN US MARKET IN THIS VERSION. 160 PAGES IN MANY LANGUAGES AROUND THE WORLD.

*ORIGINAL  CALCULATION EXAMPLES MANUAL* INSTRUCTION, VERY VERY  RARE(◕ل͜◕) not copy of it !!

!!!!!the examples manual will be included only in " BUY IT NOW" 555$!!!!

* ORIGINAL TAGS

+ ++ MORE
*TWO DIFFERENT CASIO PRESENTATION STANDS + boxes
*NEW BATTERY ENERGIZER 2016

I BOUGHT THIS WATCH 15 YEARS AGO FROM JAPAN SOLD AS COLLECTORS WATCHES AS LOT.
 I TOOK OUT THE BATTERY AND NEVER USE THE WATCH! THE WATCH STILL NEW AFTER PROBABLY, MORE 30 YEARS AS WAS MADE.

*THIS  WATCH IS FOR EXPERIENCED  SERIOUS COLLECTORS!!!!!!

BUT I WILL LIST MORE FOR ANY RANGE OF COLLECTORS.
CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS ACTIVE AND SOLD OF CASIO CFX-200 TO COMPARE !!!

*ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS, PLEASE! DO NOT VIOLATE EBAY RULES!

***THE PICTURES IS THE TRULY DESCRIPTION***

THE PICTURES IS IN 18 MEGAPIXEL SHOT IN 20x MACRO MODE OPTICAL ZOOM,BUT  PROBABLY CONVERTED TO FIT BEST IN THE SITE.
              ***THE PICTURES IS THE TRULY DESCRIPTION***

LOOK AT PICTURES AND FEEL FREE TO ASK, BEFORE BUYING!
CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS ACTIVE AND SOLD OF CASIO CFX-200 TO COMPARE !!!
20160318_10

Attachments

Photos (11)
Original Post

Add Reply