Casio CA-951 Calculator Watch Melody Alarm vtg rare 1983 module 166 Japan LCD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Casio-...e-166-/281984217666?

INTRODUCING FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION, IN NICE CONDITION :

FIRST CASIO MELODY AND 
*ONLY ONE*
 CALCULATOR WATCH  CA-951  Module No.166

BACK IN THE 80`S THIS WATCH BECOME NUMBER ONE CALCULATOR WATCH IN THE WORLD FOR DESIGN, PRACTICAL USEFUL AND PRICE FOR ALL BENEFITS.

OVERVIEW:

THIS WATCH IS CLOSE TO CASIO CA-901 CA- 851, BUT DO NOT HAVE GAME CAPABILITY, BECAUSE THIS IS MULTI ALARM MELODY WATCH. MADE TO WAKE YOU OR JUST TO IMPRESS YOUR LOVED ONES WITH MELODY. TODAY /2016/ THIS IS PROBABLY  IS NOT
TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT FOR THE 80'S OF THE LAST CENTURY IT WAS IMPORTANT

*BUILT IN BACK COVER REAL SPEAKER !!!!

Benefits:

You can also set the calendar to 2016 (unlike many others where you have to pick a date in the 1981s with the same months/days as the current year.
The CA-951 was for the person who was serious about alarms, or appointments, or getting the most out of their sleep in the day or night. 1983

1. MELODY alarm one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYQaD2CAi9A

Simon & Garfunkel  Scarborough Fair

melody only

(1967)

<dl><dd>Are you going to Scarborough Fair?</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>Remember me to the one who lives there,</dd><dd>For once she was a true love of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>Tell her to make me a cambric shirt,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>Without any seam or needlework,</dd><dd>Then she shall be a true love of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>Tell her to wash it in yonder well,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>Where never sprung water or rain ever fell,</dd><dd>And she shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>Tell her to dry it on yonder thorn,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>Which never bore blossom since Adam was born,</dd><dd>Then she shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl>

Female part-

<dl><dd>Now he has asked me questions three,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>I hope he'll answer as many for me,</dd><dd>Before he shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>Tell him to buy me an acre of land,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>Between the salt water and the sea sand,</dd><dd>Then he shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>Tell him to plough it with a ram's horn,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>And sow it all over with one pepper corn,</dd><dd>And he shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>Tell him to sheer't with a sickle of leather,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;</dd><dd>And bind it up with a peacock's feather,</dd><dd>And he shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>Tell him to thrash it on yonder wall,</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme,</dd><dd>And never let one corn of it fall,</dd><dd>Then he shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl><dl><dd>When he has done and finished his work.</dd><dd>Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme:</dd><dd>Oh, tell him to come and he'll have his shirt,</dd><dd>And he shall be a true lover of mine.</dd></dl>

*PERSONAL FOR ME THIS MELODY IS :
To most people, even mentioning House of the Rising Sun evokes memories of The Animals‘ 1964 smash hit, with it’s instantly recognizable circular chord pattern in A-minor. The song itself, however, enjoys a hidden and shockingly broad history that spans every folk-inspired corner of the United States, and dates far earlier than the mid-1960s, when it’s popularity exploded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXb7K7k7bQ

2. MELODY alarm SECOND:
L. Anderson wrote "The Syncopated Clock" in 1945 while serving with the U.S. Army. When "The Syncopated Clock" was recorded in 1950, it was noticed by the producers of a new
WCBS-TV program called The Late Show, a nightly program with a format of old movies that was to be the station's first venture into late night television.

3. MELODY ALARM THIRD:
8 REPETITIONS OF "Do" "La" "Fa" "La"

4. melody ALARM fourth:
16 REPETITIONS OF "Do" "Mi" Sol"

5. COUNTDOWN TIMER ALARM
melody

6. HOUR SIGNAL AND STOPWATCH SIGNAL, ALSO MELODY:
LONDON BIG BEN CLOCK

7. COMBINATION OF ALARMS MENU OPTIONS, INCLUDING SNOOZE

*FOUR ALARMS, PLUS COUNTDOWN TIMER ALARM !!!

TODAY AFTER 30 YEARS, THIS WATCH IS PIECE OF THE TOP HISTORY ON DIGITAL WATCHES PROGRESS!
NOW AFTER 30 YEARS, YOU A HAVE CHANCE TO OWN ONE OF THIS FAMOUS WATCHES IN GOOD CONDITION!

DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!

IN YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDE:

*FULL WORKING  CASIO CA-951 CALCULATOR MELODY WATCH.  "BLEEDING" ON LCD AT THE TOP.
DO NOT AFFECT READING THE DISPLAY.
 THE WATCH AND BRACELET WAS CLEAN PROFESSIONALLY, ABSOLUTELY CLEAN! 
!!!!
*ORIGINAL BAND
*CALCULATION EXAMPLES MANUAL*(◕ل͜◕)

/copy/

+ ++ MORE
*TWO DIFFERENT CASIO PRESENTATION STANDS + boxes
*NEW BATTERY ENERGIZER SILVER OXIDE 390/389 

I BOUGHT THIS WATCH 15 YEARS AGO FROM JAPAN SOLD AS COLLECTORS WATCHES AS LOT.
 I TOOK OUT THE BATTERY AND NEVER USE THE WATCH!

*THIS  WATCH IS FOR EXPERIENCED  SERIOUS COLLECTORS!!!!!!

BUT I WILL LIST MORE FOR ANY RANGE OF COLLECTORS.
CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS ACTIVE AND SOLD OF CASIO WATCHES TO COMPARE !!!

*ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS, PLEASE! DO NOT VIOLATE EBAY RULES!

***THE PICTURES IS THE TRULY DESCRIPTION***

THE PICTURES IS IN 18 MEGAPIXEL SHOT IN 20x MACRO MODE OPTICAL ZOOM,BUT  PROBABLY CONVERTED TO FIT BEST IN THE SITE.
              ***THE PICTURES IS THE TRULY DESCRIPTION***

LOOK AT PICTURES AND FEEL FREE TO ASK, BEFORE BUYING!
CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS ACTIVE AND SOLD OF CASIO  TO COMPARE !!!

!!!!!!!!!!!******  INTERNATIONAL BUYERS   ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE ASK , BEFORE BUYING! I WILL DO CHECK TO FIND BEST POSSIBLE GOOD SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY, TO AVOID ANY MISTAKES.
 CUSTOMS DUTIES AND ANY OTHER TAXES WILL HAVE TO BE PAID BY THE BUYER !!!
      (◕ل͜◕)THIS  WATCH IS FOR                   EXPERIENCED  SERIOUS       
   * COLLECTORS!
DO NOT MISS !

Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)