Blade Runner Microma goes for $3,350

It was the correct model although I think the model could be a Microma or Meister Anker. It is certainly the three button though, with chronograph.

Here's a two button version on the library with a couple of screenshots
[URL= http://www.digitalwatchlibrary...and-gold/]LINK[/URL]

Adam
Original Post
But is the watch in the film actually a Microma Smiler I have watched the film many, many times (on video, DVD and in the Cinema big, big screen) and I am not convinced it is a Microma- my bet would be on a Fairchild Timeband or Siliconix watch (possibly a couple of others especially with that odd non-radial button arrangement).

Does a really good on set still photo exist of the watch (taken by the official stills photographer)? Not sure I would believe everything posted on propsummit about the Bladerunner watches- for example the double header is a pair of GP Hamilton single button QED LED watches with a custom link (might be an off the shelf watch pairing link, a rare thing but does exist)although this is variously identified as being all sorts of things over there!
Did a bit more scouting and found a few stills but no real close ups(Has anyone got it on Blu Ray?). I found this and although pixelated gives a very good case for Microma(you can see a line of something where the Microma would be on the Meister Anker there is just a logo) although I havent seen the watches Old Tom refers to.

and my Microma from a similar angle

Adam

Add Reply