Tagged With "40"

Re: Casio CMD-40 Wrist Remote

Joe Webb ·
I realize this is an old thread but I have one too and yeah when I went off the manual's TV codes it didn't work I guess it's because the manual was talking about old tvs or something, but I just did trial and error and it eventually worked I have a Sharp TV and I think the code was something like 38. I now have it set up to control my laptop, my speakers and my tv! Quick brag: I found mine on gumtree for a tenner

Re: Non Working Casio Scientific Calculator Watches CFX-20/ 200/ 40/ 400

DWL ·
sorry to jump in but if anyone has a good lcd panel I would be very interested. thanks Adam

DWL ·
Now be nice you have to share! Seriously, only if there are two lcd panels floating around I would love one of them please give Mr Xtremex the first good one. I have a bleeding one. regards Adam

xtremex ·
Topic

Casio CMD-40 1174 REMOTE CONTROL WATCH Vintage Rare CMD40B-1T Calculator Watch

watchrare ·
In very good condition, all buttons works and function correctly, I tested the remote control feature on my tv and its working . Casio CMD40B-1T Remote Control Calculator Watch price on my ebay US $299.00 price Directly from me : US $278.00 email : dslrnation@gmail.com ebay : http://www.ebay.com/itm/252345...id=p3984.m1555.l2649 Consolidate all those pesky remotes lying around. All the gadgets of the CMD30 Databank, but with the ability to learn functions from any infrared remote control,...
Topic

Casio CMD-40 Wrist Remote

casiovintageness ·
Hi, I just purchased a  CMD 40 Wrist Remote Controller Watch in the Silver colourway . It's in brilliant condition, with only minor scuffs to the SS strap and very minor light surface scratches on the crystal (watch face). Every button and...
Topic

Non Working Casio Scientific Calculator Watches CFX-20/ 200/ 40/ 400

xtremex ·
Looking for parts watches in any condition for Casio Scientific calculator watches CFX-20, CFX-200, CFX-40, CFX-400. Damaged 197 modules, cases, bands...